Howdy!

  • lewistanzos
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hey, all,

      Finally got off my butt and got on this list. Thanks for the info on
      where to find it, Elglin. Anything I need to be filled in on?

      - Istvan
    • Michael Craig
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2007
        Istvan,

        Glad to see you finally made it! Nothing going on at the moment.
        We will be helping to host an event in the near future - I need to
        mark the date on my calendar,,,

        You going to Gulf Wars?

        R, Elglin

        --- lewistanzos <lewis@...> wrote:

        > Hey, all,
        >
        > Finally got off my butt and got on this list. Thanks for the info on
        > where to find it, Elglin. Anything I need to be filled in on?
        >
        > - Istvan

        "Reality has nothing to do with this"
        Michael Craig

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Lewis Tanzos
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 2, 2007
          > Istvan,

          Howdy!

          > Glad to see you finally made it! Nothing going on at the moment.
          > We will be helping to host an event in the near future - I need to
          > mark the date on my calendar,,,

          "We?" Oh, that thing in Cherry Hill. Yeah.

          > You going to Gulf Wars?

          Absolutely. Might have a different tent to sleep in, though.

          - Istvan
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 3, 2007
            Hey Istavn and all.I usually go to the setmour practice on sunday and the Iorn bog practice when they do not have setmour.You can ridw with me if you like

            --- lewistanzos <lewis@.... net> wrote:

            > Hey, all,
            >
            > Finally got off my butt and got on this list. Thanks for the info on
            > where to find it, Elglin. Anything I need to be filled in on?
            >
            > - Istvan

            "Reality has nothing to do with this"
            Michael Craig

            Do You Yahoo!?
            http://mail. yahoo.com

            "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!!!!"DEADPOOL issue#23    Darius

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Josh Carney
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 3, 2007
              Great,

              Time for me to start making the weekend pratices.

              joshua

              --
              Joshua
            • Mark Johnson
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 3, 2007
                i am thinking of hitting the practice on Sunday, and my lady and i would
                accually like to see some of you all since its been several months. Which
                practice is Sunday? Flemington( S.Swamp) or the Iron Bog one? I think
                these next couple practices will be my last for quite a while, and with the
                event coming up i wouldnt mind being ready.

                Hope everyone is having a Happy one
                Rowin

                >From: "Josh Carney" <jcarney@...>
                >To: cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: Re: [cobra_warband] Howdy!
                >Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 10:15:48 -0500
                >
                >Great,
                >
                >Time for me to start making the weekend pratices.
                >
                >joshua
                >

                >On 1/3/07, john haren <dimilo247@...> wrote:
                >>
                >> Hey Istavn and all.I usually go to the setmour practice on sunday and
                >>the Iorn bog practice when they do not have setmour.You can ridw with me
                >>if you like
                >>
                >>*Michael Craig <elglin@...>* wrote:
                >>
                >> Istvan,
                >>
                >>Glad to see you finally made it! Nothing going on at the moment.
                >>We will be helping to host an event in the near future - I need to
                >>mark the date on my calendar,,,
                >>
                >>You going to Gulf Wars?
                >>
                >>R, Elglin
                >>
                >>--- lewistanzos <lewis@... <lewis%40mail.browser.net>> wrote:
                >>
                >> > Hey, all,
                >> >
                >> > Finally got off my butt and got on this list. Thanks for the info on
                >> > where to find it, Elglin. Anything I need to be filled in on?
                >> >
                >> > - Istvan
                >> >

                >>"Reality has nothing to do with this"
                >>Michael Craig

                >>http://mail.yahoo.com
                >>

                >> "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!!!!"DEADPOOL
                >>issue#23 Darius

                >>http://mail.yahoo.com
                >>

                >--
                >Joshua

                Get live scores and news about your team: Add the Live.com Football Page
                www.live.com/?addtemplate=football&icid=T001MSN30A0701
              • Liam Stiles

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 5, 2007
                    OK, got my plan together.

                    I am fighting next Sunday, and every Thrusday at Bhakail.

                    Please let me know were everyone is going to fight, thanks

                    Joshua

                    On 1/3/07, Liam Stiles <barondhar@...> wrote:

                    Nice to hear from you.

                    Dhar