Re: [cobra_warband] Unit Practice, Feb. 8th

  • antoniopatriquin@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2009
      That's great, Euric. My address and directions are below. Please note that Bellew is a new street, and frequently doesn’t come up on navigation systems or sites. The street is on Google maps, but they’ve misspelled it “Bellow”, so searching on “1812 Bellow Place” will take you to the correct address.

      The address is:

      1812 Bellew Place
      South Plainfield, NJ 07095

      Directions:

      NJ Turnpike to Exit 10 (287 North)

      287 North to Exit 5 (Stelton Rd)

      Right at end of exit ramp

      Right at fist light onto Hamilton

      Follow Hamilton past a Home Depot, to a traffic light

      Left at light onto S. Clinton

      Follow S. Clinton to end at T-intersection (Bright pink bldg in front of you)

      Right at light onto New Market

      Immediate Left at next light onto Clinton

      Cross RR tracks to intersection Left at intersection to stay on Clinton (pass cemetary on left)

      Follow Clinton about 1 mile to flashing yellow light

      Right at light onto Tompkins

      .5 miles to Bellew on Right (we’re on the right side of the street, look for the number on the white mailbox at curbside).

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 2, 2009
        I will also be attending.Antonio what time are we getting started?

        "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!!!!"DEADPOOL issue#23    Darius

        ----- "euricgermanicus" <euricgermanicus@ yahoo.com> wrote:

        > Antonio,
        >
        > Can you send me your address? I have at least four of us going.
        >
        > -Euric

      • Preston B
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 2, 2009
          I am out for the 8th: my daughter's 5th birthday party is that day.  You guys have fun!  Also, Killian is leaving on a cruise in the next couple of days, so if he doesn't get a chance to bow out, that's where he is.
          Tally

          To: cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com
          From: dimilo247@...
          Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 02:24:25 -0800

          I will also be attending.Antonio what time are we getting started?

          "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!! !!"DEADPOOL issue#23    Darius

          That's great, Euric. My address and directions are below. Please note that Bellew is a new street, and frequently doesn’t come up on navigation systems or sites. The street is on Google maps, but they’ve misspelled it “Bellow”, so searching on “1812 Bellow Place” will take you to the correct address.

          The address is:

          1812 Bellew Place
          South Plainfield, NJ 07095

          Directions:

          NJ Turnpike to Exit 10 (287 North)

          287 North to Exit 5 (Stelton Rd)

          Right at end of exit ramp

          Right at fist light onto Hamilton

          Follow Hamilton past a Home Depot, to a traffic light

          Left at light onto S. Clinton

          Follow S. Clinton to end at T-intersection (Bright pink bldg in front of you)

          Right at light onto New Market

          Immediate Left at next light onto Clinton

          Cross RR tracks to intersection Left at intersection to stay on Clinton (pass cemetary on left)

          Follow Clinton about 1 mile to flashing yellow light

          Right at light onto Tompkins

          .5 miles to Bellew on Right (we’re on the right side of the street, look for the number on the white mailbox at curbside).

          ----- "euricgermanicus" <euricgermanicus@ yahoo.com> wrote:

          > Antonio,
          >
          > Can you send me your address? I have at least four of us going.
          >
          > -Euric

          Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. See how it works.
        • antoniopatriquin@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 2, 2009
            Let's get started at 1PM. Sounds like we'll have a nice crowd.

            ----- "john haren" <dimilo247@...> wrote:

            > I will also be attending.Antonio what time are we getting started?
            >

            > "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!!!!"DEADPOOL issue#23
            > Darius
            >

            > --- On Sun, 2/1/09, antoniopatriquin@...
            > <antoniopatriquin@...> wrote:
            >

            > From: antoniopatriquin@... <antoniopatriquin@...>
            > Subject: Re: [cobra_warband] Unit Practice, Feb. 8th
            > To: "cobra warband" <cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com>
            > Date: Sunday, February 1, 2009, 6:11 PM
            >

            > That's great, Euric. My address and directions are below. Please note
            > that Bellew is a new street, and frequently doesn’t come up on
            > navigation systems or sites. The street is on Google maps, but they’ve
            > misspelled it “Bellow”, so searching on “1812 Bellow Place” will take
            > you to the correct address.
            >
            > The address is:
            >
            > 1812 Bellew Place
            > South Plainfield, NJ 07095
            >
            > Directions:
            >
            > NJ Turnpike to Exit 10 (287 North)
            >
            > 287 North to Exit 5 (Stelton Rd)
            >
            > Right at end of exit ramp
            >
            > Right at fist light onto Hamilton
            >
            > Follow Hamilton past a Home Depot, to a traffic light
            >
            > Left at light onto S. Clinton
            >
            > Follow S. Clinton to end at T-intersection (Bright pink bldg in front
            > of you)
            >
            > Right at light onto New Market
            >
            > Immediate Left at next light onto Clinton
            >
            > Cross RR tracks to intersection Left at intersection to stay on
            > Clinton (pass cemetary on left)
            >
            > Follow Clinton about 1 mile to flashing yellow light
            >
            > Right at light onto Tompkins
            >
            > .5 miles to Bellew on Right (we’re on the right side of the street,
            > look for the number on the white mailbox at curbside).
            >
            > ----- "euricgermanicus" < euricgermanicus@ yahoo.com > wrote:
            >
            > > Antonio,
            > >
            > > Can you send me your address? I have at least four of us going.
            > >
            > > -Euric

          • Ludgardo Justiniano
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 4, 2009
              I'm planning on attending I'll check with my Squire bros if they will be oming as well.

              Just will need the address to get there.

              Sir Tanaka,
              Do you want to car pool down

              ~Gardo

              To: cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com
              From: antoniopatriquin@...
              Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 01:41:59 +0000

              ----- "john haren" <dimilo247@yahoo. com> wrote:

              > I will also be attending.Antonio what time are we getting started?
              >

              > "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!! !!"DEADPOOL issue#23
              > Darius
              >

              > --- On Sun, 2/1/09, antoniopatriquin@ comcast.net
              > <antoniopatriquin@ comcast.net> wrote:
              >

              > From: antoniopatriquin@ comcast.net <antoniopatriquin@ comcast.net>
              > Subject: Re: [cobra_warband] Unit Practice, Feb. 8th
              > To: "cobra warband" <cobra_warband@ yahoogroups. com>
              > Date: Sunday, February 1, 2009, 6:11 PM
              >

              > That's great, Euric. My address and directions are below. Please note
              > that Bellew is a new street, and frequently doesn’t come up on
              > navigation systems or sites. The street is on Google maps, but they’ve
              > misspelled it “Bellow”, so searching on “1812 Bellow Place” will take
              > you to the correct address.
              >
              > The address is:
              >
              > 1812 Bellew Place
              > South Plainfield, NJ 07095
              >
              > Directions:
              >
              > NJ Turnpike to Exit 10 (287 North)
              >
              > 287 North to Exit 5 (Stelton Rd)
              >
              > Right at end of exit ramp
              >
              > Right at fist light onto Hamilton
              >
              > Follow Hamilton past a Home Depot, to a traffic light
              >
              > Left at light onto S. Clinton
              >
              > Follow S. Clinton to end at T-intersection (Bright pink bldg in front
              > of you)
              >
              > Right at light onto New Market
              >
              > Immediate Left at next light onto Clinton
              >
              > Cross RR tracks to intersection Left at intersection to stay on
              > Clinton (pass cemetary on left)
              >
              > Follow Clinton about 1 mile to flashing yellow light
              >
              > Right at light onto Tompkins
              >
              > .5 miles to Bellew on Right (we’re on the right side of the street,
              > look for the number on the white mailbox at curbside).
              >
              > ----- "euricgermanicus" < euricgermanicus@ yahoo.com > wrote:
              >
              > > Antonio,
              > >
              > > Can you send me your address? I have at least four of us going.
              > >
              > > -Euric

            • Robert Esteves
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 4, 2009
                Hello folks,

                I am looking forward to getting to fight with you guys. The practice this weekend, is it at Antonio's?
                > 1812 Bellew Place
                > South Plainfield, NJ 07095

                And what time does it start?

                Thanks
                Oscad

                To: cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com
                From: antoniopatriquin@...
                Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 01:41:59 +0000

                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 4, 2009
                  Hi, Oscad. Practice starts at 1, at my place. I'm glad you'll be able to join us.

                  -Antonio

                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 5, 2009
                    About 1

                    "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!!!!"DEADPOOL issue#23    Darius

                    I am looking forward to getting to fight with you guys. The practice this weekend, is it at Antonio's?
                    > 1812 Bellew Place
                    > South Plainfield, NJ 07095

                    And what time does it start?

                    Thanks
                    Oscad

                    To: cobra_warband@ yahoogroups. com
                    From: antoniopatriquin@ comcast.net
                    Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 01:41:59 +0000

                    Let's get started at 1PM. Sounds like we'll have a nice crowd.

                    ----- "john haren" <dimilo247@yahoo. com> wrote:

                    > I will also be attending.Antonio what time are we getting started?
                    >

                    > "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!! !!"DEADPOOL issue#23
                    > Darius
                    >

                    > --- On Sun, 2/1/09, antoniopatriquin@ comcast.net
                    > <antoniopatriquin@ comcast.net> wrote:
                    >

                    > From: antoniopatriquin@ comcast.net <antoniopatriquin@ comcast.net>
                    > Subject: Re: [cobra_warband] Unit Practice, Feb. 8th
                    > To: "cobra warband" <cobra_warband@ yahoogroups. com>
                    > Date: Sunday, February 1, 2009, 6:11 PM
                    >

                    > That's great, Euric. My address and directions are below. Please note
                    > that Bellew is a new street, and frequently doesn't come up on
                    > navigation systems or sites. The street is on Google maps, but they've
                    > misspelled it "Bellow", so searching on "1812 Bellow Place" will take
                    > you to the correct address.
                    >
                    > The address is:
                    >
                    > 1812 Bellew Place
                    > South Plainfield, NJ 07095
                    >
                    > Directions:
                    >
                    > NJ Turnpike to Exit 10 (287 North)
                    >
                    > 287 North to Exit 5 (Stelton Rd)
                    >
                    > Right at end of exit ramp
                    >
                    > Right at fist light onto Hamilton
                    >
                    > Follow Hamilton past a Home Depot, to a traffic light
                    >
                    > Left at light onto S. Clinton
                    >
                    > Follow S. Clinton to end at T-intersection (Bright pink bldg in front
                    > of you)
                    >
                    > Right at light onto New Market
                    >
                    > Immediate Left at next light onto Clinton
                    >
                    > Cross RR tracks to intersection Left at intersection to stay on
                    > Clinton (pass cemetary on left)
                    >
                    > Follow Clinton about 1 mile to flashing yellow light
                    >
                    > Right at light onto Tompkins
                    >
                    > .5 miles to Bellew on Right (we're on the right side of the street,
                    > look for the number on the white mailbox at curbside).
                    >
                    > ----- "euricgermanicus" < euricgermanicus@ yahoo.com > wrote:
                    >
                    > > Antonio,
                    > >
                    > > Can you send me your address? I have at least four of us going.
                    > >
                    > > -Euric

                  • Rich Taylor
                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 7, 2009
                      Paula got appointments to view some properties on Sunday and she wants
                      my help, so I'm out.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 8, 2009
                        Hey folks,

                        Sorry for the late notice, but I have been away from my computer for a couple of days.

                        When I thought the practice was on Saturday, I arranged some things for Sunday, and have not been able to re-arrange them.

                        I will see many of you at the unbelt practice, and the rest at the next warband practice.

                        Oscad de Segovia