Sad news

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2006
      Hey Gang I will be in Canada buring my dear friend Count Saranac who
      passed away monday.I may or may not be at practice sunday.
    • Josh Carney
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2006
        me too, I have to go to a work thing on sunday afternoon,  Hope to see you guys next week

        --
        Joshua
      • barondhar
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 10, 2006
          My thoughts are with you bro. I won't be able to attend pratice
          myself. I have to move a couple of things at the inlaws house. They
          need them moved and my help sorta backed out on me for Sat. So I have
          to do it Sunday instead. Talk to everyone soon.

          Baron Dhar.