RE: [cobra_warband] practice

    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 11, 2006
      asfar as I know yes.I am going to the iornbog tourney saturday.i will see how I feel for sunday

      antoniopatriquin@... wrote:
      Hi, guys. I was planning to come to Flemington this Sunday, if I can find my armor -- is that practice still on?

      From: "Mark Johnson" <swordandboard@ hotmail.com>

      From: "Mark Johnson" <swordandboard@...>
      To: cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [cobra_warband] practice
      Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:57:18 +0000

      i am working this saturday, otherwise i would be attending.

      Rowin

      >From: "serpentduke" <dimilo247@yahoo. com>
      >To: cobra_warband@ yahoogroups. com
      >Subject: [cobra_warband] practice
      >Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 23:38:56 -0000
      >
      >My practice schedule is as follows,Saturday at scotts placeAND every
      >weekend through the end of december iornbogs practice.

      http://clk.atdmt. com/MSN/go/ msnnkwsp00700000 01msn/direct/ 01/?href= http://spaces. live.com/ spacesapi. aspx?wx_action= create&wx_ url=/friends. aspx&mkt= en-us

      "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!!!!"DEADPOOL issue#23    Darius

      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 17, 2008
        hey all I am taking a pass on philly practice tonight
        its 400pm and the snow is coming down hard
      • Josh Carney
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 17, 2008
          Dude that is cool!  It mgiht get called tonight anyway, dont want people going out of there way

          --
          Joshua

          "Happiness is a How,
          not a what;
          A talent,
          Not an object"
          Herman Hesse
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 21, 2009
            Hello All,
            Just a quick note to let everyone know that practiced is Canxed due to weather and road conditions. See you next year, as practice will resume on 10 Jan 2010. If you have any questions about the site location, times, or conditions here please call 609-410-1773 (c) or 609-726-9077.
            In Service
            Lord Tyrn of Iron Bog KM

            Guys this is the practice I will be attending from here on out.
            I am out of school until the 15th of January so if we need to talk about gaols or schedule time with me letg me know.

            Darius
            Message 5 of 16 , May 2, 2010
              Since many of you southern guys are not going to Iorn bog I will hit the flemington practice today
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 16, 2010
                So the other idea I had was a monthly(saturday) practice...I have two thought on this we figure out a central location and car pool what ever. Or we move it from region to region each month which will require more planning.

                What do you think.

                The reason for both of my posts is we just dont get together enough....so I will try to be proactive

                and none of the stuff in the past two emails is mandatory.
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 25, 2011
                  I will post my practice schedule tomorrow.
                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 25, 2011
                    I will post my practice schedule tomorrow.