Serpentius HOliday party

  • duchessroxane@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
      Ok, the votes are tallied and December 20th is the winner. We will be having the event at Antonio/Elizabeth's place in south Plainfield NJ. I am sure Stacey will be happy to send out directions (it is the same location as the NJ Eve get together Stacey just posted about). So the only question is what time to folks want to get together? Do we want to just to an evening thing or do we want to make a day of it? Stacey, do you guys have any limitations we should know about other than the Beans?

      I have had very few people opt in for the gift exchange. I understand that with the economy being what it is, money may be tight this year. Do folks want to just bag it? Or is it just that everyone's fingers are broken so they can't email me and let me know that they plan on participating? :)

      Roxane
    • The Solomons
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
        hate to say bag the gifts....but things are tough for us this year.....

        Ok, the votes are tallied and December 20th is the winner. We will be having the event at Antonio/Elizabeth' s place in south Plainfield NJ. I am sure Stacey will be happy to send out directions (it is the same location as the NJ Eve get together Stacey just posted about). So the only question is what time to folks want to get together? Do we want to just to an evening thing or do we want to make a day of it? Stacey, do you guys have any limitations we should know about other than the Beans?

        I have had very few people opt in for the gift exchange. I understand that with the economy being what it is, money may be tight this year. Do folks want to just bag it? Or is it just that everyone's fingers are broken so they can't email me and let me know that they plan on participating? :)

        Roxane

      • just_call_me_tally
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 19, 2008
          Is there a party tomorrow? If so, when and where?
          Tally

        • antoniopatriquin@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 19, 2008
            Party starts 2ish. Directions below:

            ----- "just_call_me_tally" <prestonbecker@...> wrote:

            > Is there a party tomorrow? If so, when and where?
            > Tally
            >
            > --- In cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com , duchessroxane@... wrote:
            > >
            > > Ok, the votes are tallied and December 20th is the winner. We will
            > be having the event at Antonio/Elizabeth's place in south Plainfield
            > NJ. I am sure Stacey will be happy to send out directions (it is the
            > same location as the NJ Eve get together Stacey just posted about). So
            > the only question is what time to folks want to get together? Do we
            > want to just to an evening thing or do we want to make a day of it?
            > Stacey, do you guys have any limitations we should know about other
            > than the Beans?
            > >
            > > I have had very few people opt in for the gift exchange. I
            > understand that with the economy being what it is, money may be tight
            > this year. Do folks want to just bag it? Or is it just that everyone's
            > fingers are broken so they can't email me and let me know that they
            > plan on participating? :)
            > >
            > > Roxane

          • just_call_me_tally
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 20, 2008