Iron Bog Tourney

  • Scott Berk, MD
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 10, 2006
      I am!

      Phillip

      --- Josh Carney <jcarney@...> wrote:

      > Who is going this saturday?
      >
      > On 11/10/06, john haren <dimilo247@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > My mistake saturday is a tourney in Iornbog

      Memor Net Fidelis

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com
    • Mark Johnson
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 10, 2006
        i am working this saturday, otherwise i would be attending.

        Rowin

      • antoniopatriquin@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 10, 2006
          Hi, guys. I was planning to come to Flemington this Sunday, if I can find my armor -- is that practice still on?

          From: "Mark Johnson" <swordandboard@...>

          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 11, 2006
            asfar as I know yes.I am going to the iornbog tourney saturday.i will see how I feel for sunday

            From: "Mark Johnson" <swordandboard@ hotmail.com>

            From: "Mark Johnson" <swordandboard@...>
            To: cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: RE: [cobra_warband] practice
            Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:57:18 +0000

            i am working this saturday, otherwise i would be attending.

            Rowin

            >From: "serpentduke" <dimilo247@yahoo. com>
            >To: cobra_warband@ yahoogroups. com
            >Subject: [cobra_warband] practice
            >Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 23:38:56 -0000
            >
            >My practice schedule is as follows,Saturday at scotts placeAND every
            >weekend through the end of december iornbogs practice.

            http://clk.atdmt. com/MSN/go/ msnnkwsp00700000 01msn/direct/ 01/?href= http://spaces. live.com/ spacesapi. aspx?wx_action= create&wx_ url=/friends. aspx&mkt= en-us

            "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!!!!"DEADPOOL issue#23    Darius

            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 17, 2008
              hey all I am taking a pass on philly practice tonight
              its 400pm and the snow is coming down hard
            • Josh Carney
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 17, 2008
                Dude that is cool!  It mgiht get called tonight anyway, dont want people going out of there way

                --
                Joshua

                "Happiness is a How,
                not a what;
                A talent,
                Not an object"
                Herman Hesse
                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 21, 2009
                  Hello All,
                  Just a quick note to let everyone know that practiced is Canxed due to weather and road conditions. See you next year, as practice will resume on 10 Jan 2010. If you have any questions about the site location, times, or conditions here please call 609-410-1773 (c) or 609-726-9077.
                  In Service
                  Lord Tyrn of Iron Bog KM

                  Guys this is the practice I will be attending from here on out.
                  I am out of school until the 15th of January so if we need to talk about gaols or schedule time with me letg me know.

                  Darius
                  Message 8 of 16 , May 2, 2010
                    Since many of you southern guys are not going to Iorn bog I will hit the flemington practice today
                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 16, 2010
                      So the other idea I had was a monthly(saturday) practice...I have two thought on this we figure out a central location and car pool what ever. Or we move it from region to region each month which will require more planning.

                      What do you think.

                      The reason for both of my posts is we just dont get together enough....so I will try to be proactive

                      and none of the stuff in the past two emails is mandatory.
                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 25, 2011
                        I will post my practice schedule tomorrow.
                        Message 11 of 16 , Aug 25, 2011
                          I will post my practice schedule tomorrow.