Re: [cobra_warband] good news

  • CS
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2 6:14 AM
      Congratulations Don Nigel and Lady Drueta! That is wonderful news for Ironbog, Serpentius, and the SCA.

      On 8/29/08, serpentduke <dimilo247@...> wrote:

      Greetings all,

      It is our pleasure to announce that her Majesty and myself
      have chosen Don Nigel Westcastle and Lady Drueta de la Rosa as the
      next Baron and Baroness of Ironbog. Though there were many worthy
      candidates Don Nigel and Lady Drueta received the most support and we
      feel confident they will do an outstanding job holding the lands in
      trust of the crown. While the elevation will take place during the
      reign of our heirs we have spoken with them on this matter and they
      have agreed to honor our decision in this matter so that Don Nigel and
      Lady Drueta can begin planning.

      Way to go you two