Re: [cobra_warband] Long walks on the beach...

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2008

      Hey Achilles I am just thrilled to have my friend back active again.

      Your experience and wisodm,are welcome.

      We are a bunch who looks out for and after eachother.

      To all the new additions welcome

      Great times are ahead of this group.

      "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!!!!"DEADPOOL issue#23    Darius

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 17, 2008

        We all had an excellent time with you and the boys.

        Welcome home!