Re: [cobra_warband] Melee get-together

  • Mark Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2006
      Its being held in central DE, just below Middletown. Its about a 30 minute
      drive from the Delaware Memorial Bridge. Baron Bill has a good sized farm
      with plenty of room for just about anything. I will be going, and would
      greatly appreciate any other support i can get. Call me if you have
      questions at 302-398-7787

      Rowin

      >From: "Josh Carney" <jcarney@...>
      >To: cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [cobra_warband] Melee get-together
      >Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 08:55:20 -0400
      >
      >were is it and who is going from our group?
      >

      >On 10/24/06, Mark Johnson <swordandboard@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Greetings all. Baron Bill and Baroness Laurens have opened their home
      >>up
      >>
      >>this Sunday (the 29th) for a SCA get together. Several households will be
      >>there. So far i know of Duke Sir Timothy's group, Bloodguard should be
      >>there as well as Icod. From what Baron Adolphus has told me there will be
      >>pplenty of tourney type fighting, and if the numbers are good, several
      >>melee
      >>fights. This would be an excellent time to show our strength to others if
      >>y'all are so inclinded. I will be attending and representing us. I would
      >>really like to see others show up as well. Shoot me an email for
      >>directions, or call me if you wish. I should be home Wednesday night
      >>
      >>Talk to you all soon
      >>
      >>Rowin

      >>Stay in touch with old friends and meet new ones with Windows Live Spaces
      >>
      >>http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us
      >>

      >--
      >Joshua

      Microsoft Office Live