Tuesday Fighting will not occur next week, instead we're doing armor stuff at bear's house.

  • joehardcorefsu@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2008
      We've been throwing alot of stick in preparation for Pennsic. Instead of just beating on each other more we're going to work out that last bit of tweaks and touches so we may have all our rivets tight and all of our old straps replaced.
      Probably get to work around 630/700.
      --Elglin- If you don't have something to do can we work on my chinstrap that night?

      I would like to just work on my chinstrap and work on resetting my greaves for a better overall fit.
      I will be bringin some stuff and I am sure everyone else has something that they've got to work with.

      Should be a blast. Might even throw some stick to work out the new gear if we work well enough and theres still daylight..

    • Josh Carney
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2008
        were do you want to do this?

        On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 10:50 PM, <joehardcorefsu@...> wrote:

        We've been throwing alot of stick in preparation for Pennsic. Instead of just beating on each other more we're going to work out that last bit of tweaks and touches so we may have all our rivets tight and all of our old straps replaced.
        Probably get to work around 630/700.
        --Elglin- If you don't have something to do can we work on my chinstrap that night?

        I would like to just work on my chinstrap and work on resetting my greaves for a better overall fit.
        I will be bringin some stuff and I am sure everyone else has something that they've got to work with.

        Should be a blast. Might even throw some stick to work out the new gear if we work well enough and theres still daylight..

        The Famous, the Infamous, the Lame - in your browser. Get the TMZ Toolbar Now!

        --
        Joshua

        "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a Lion" Alexander