Saturday Sewing/Fencing/fighting/HellBoy

  • duchessroxane@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2008
      So with no event scheduled for this weekend and Pennsic close upon us--we are hosting a Pennsic Sewing Fest at our place this Saturday. There is plenty of room for both fighting and fencing as well (though no archery). For those that are interested, we can cap the day with a  trip to the local theater to see HellBoy. Folks can arrive any time after 10 AM (give me time to get up!) though I imagine the fighting/fencing won't begin until noon or so. Bring a dish to share. We can grill out for those so inclined. Dogs and children are welcome but absolutely no ferrets.

      The address is 54 Mark Drive, High Bridge NJ 08829. Choose your mapping program of choice for directions. The neighborhood has new signs up and has removed some strategically placed trees so navigating to our place is not quite the challenge it used to be. 908.638.5949

      With it being at our house, we may even be graced by the increasingly rare appearance of Christopher...

      Feel free to share the invite with any who would enjoy the day.

      Roxane/Darius