RE: [cobra_warband] Crusades

  • Mark Johnson
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 5, 2006
      I cant express in words how much i would like to go, however i can not.
      There will be an Air Show down at Dover, so i am losing my days off and will
      be working. Good Luck to thoose of you going

      Rowin

      http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail
    • antoniopatriquin@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 6, 2006
        Sorry for the late reply. I'll be there; I expect I'm going to fight, so long as I can pass off my rapier marshal duties. Lord know, I need to hit something with a stick.

        From: "The Solomons" <stacia2@...>
        > I'm going...Katrina is not. She's got some mundane responsibilities on
        > Saturday.
        > ~Berach

      • barondhar
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 6, 2006
          This is also a late reply from me but I had said before I was going. I
          will still be there. See you guys Sat.

          Dharr
          Message 4 of 23 , Sep 4, 2007
            Hey guys I am looking for a troop count for crusades.Please reply
            either way.
          • Joshua Tosadori
            Message 5 of 23 , Sep 4, 2007
              When is it?

              Joshua R Tosadori
              KC-10 BoomOperater
              32 ARS, USAF

              To: cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com
              From: dimilo247@...
              Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 21:02:55 +0000
              Subject: [cobra_warband] Crusades

            • joehardcorefsu@aol.com
              Message 6 of 23 , Sep 4, 2007

                Kingdom Crusades **UPDATED** [RP]

                (At-a-Glance Event Information)

                Friday, October 5th, 2007 to Sunday, October 7th, 2007

                Hosted by Kingdom of East/Atlantia - Darlington, MD

                Event Last Modified: August 14th, 2007

                It is once again time for Kingdom Crusades!  This is one of the last opportunities of the fighting season to show your prowess on the Heavy Weapons field, the Fencing field and the Archery range.  Soon the winter winds will blow and we will retreat into our warm hearths for hibernation.

                There are cabins for your camping comfort.  However, they are not heated.  Cabins do provide co-ed hot showers and restrooms.  No open flames allowed in the cabins please.  There is also plenty of tent space available.  Pets are not allowed on site.

                There will be no dayboard and no feast, but the site does sell on-site meals.  Please prepare accordingly.

                Activities abound!  Traditional and creative heavy weapons fighting and fencing; archery; classes; shopping; and more!

                Please see www.kingdomcrusades.org for further details about the activities planned.

                Directions:

                Take I-95 to exit 89, Havre de Grace, MD
                Turn left onto 155 West
                Turn right onto 161 North
                Turn right onto Shuresville Road
                Stay left at the fork
                Turn right onto Silver Road
                This will turn to a gravel road and bend towards the left
                You will end up in Camp Ramblewood

                Event Website: www.kingdomcrusades.org

                At-a-Glance Event Information

                Site:
                Camp Ramblewood
                3564 Silver Road
                Darlington, MD  21034-1502
                Show me a map!

                Site Opens: 5PM Friday
                Site Closes: 12noon Sunday

                Event Fees:

                Site : The only reservation is a paid reservation.  The following rates are the member rates.  Be advised that the $3 non-member additional surcharge will be in effect so make sure you bring proof of membership!

                Adult Cabin Camping (18 yrs+) $30
                Youth Cabin Camping (6-17 yrs) $12

                Adult Tent Camping (18 yrs+) $26
                Youth Tent Camping (6-17 yrs) $10

                Adult Day Trip (18 yrs+) $15
                Youth Day Trip (6-17 yrs) $9

                5 and under Free

                If you are a part of a group that wants to stay together, please provide the group's name in your reservation.  If your group has had a traditional cabin please also indicate this.  We will do our best to keep these traditions alive however, the group must have enough paid reservations to hold the space.

                MERCHANTS:  There is no additional site registration fee for merchanting.  Only regular populace pricing applies.
                Feast: No feast

                Send Reservations to:
                Molly inghean ui Raighallaigh
                MKA:  Jean Bachen
                209 Simpson Avenue
                National Park, NJ 08063
                troll@...

                Autocrat:
                Lady Marsaili inghean Lachtnain
                MKA:  April Bennett
                Cell:  856-275-1955
                autocrat@...

                Other Contact Information:
                MERCHANT LIASON
                Catylyn
                mka:  Jennifer Burr
                merchants@...

                Please contact Catylyn to secure your spot.

                Make Checks Payable to: Kingdom Crusades, SCA Inc.

                Printer Icon

              • antoniopatriquin@comcast.net
                Message 7 of 23 , Sep 4, 2007
                  I'm going. However, since it's an Eastern year, I expect I'll be occupied with running rapier activites. Still, I'll bring my armor.

                  From: "serpentduke" <dimilo247@...>
                  Subj: [cobra_warband] Crusades
                  Date: Tue Sep 4, 2007 5:04 pm
                  Size: 5K
                  To: cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com

                  Hey guys I am looking for a troop count for crusades.Please reply
                  either way.

                  Messages in this topic (0) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

                • Josh Carney
                  Message 8 of 23 , Sep 4, 2007
                    I am down

                    On 9/4/07, joehardcorefsu@... <joehardcorefsu@...> wrote:
> [...]
                    > Only regular populace pricing applies.
                    > Feast: No feast
                    >
                    > Send Reservations to:
                    > Molly inghean ui Raighallaigh
                    > MKA: Jean Bachen
                    > 209 Simpson Avenue
                    > National Park, NJ 08063
                    > _troll@..._ (mailto:troll@...)
                    >
                    > Autocrat:
                    > Lady Marsaili inghean Lachtnain
                    > MKA: April Bennett
                    > Cell: 856-275-1955
                    > _autocrat@..._
                    > (mailto:autocrat@...)
                    >
                    > Other Contact Information:
                    > MERCHANT LIASON
                    > Catylyn
                    > mka: Jennifer Burr
                    > _merchants@..._
                    > (mailto:merchants@...)
                    >
                    > Please contact Catylyn to secure your spot.
                    >
                    > Make Checks Payable to: Kingdom Crusades, SCA Inc.

                    Joshua
                  • The Solomons
                    Message 9 of 23 , Sep 4, 2007
                      I'll be there, of course
                      Berach

                      --
                      Joshua

                    • Liam Stiles
                      Message 10 of 23 , Sep 4, 2007
                        I am going.

                        serpentduke <dimilo247@...> wrote:
                        Hey guys I am looking for a troop count for crusades.Please reply
                        either way.

                        Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

                      • joehardcorefsu@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 23 , Sep 4, 2007
                          me, kitt if he is auth'd

                        • Mark Johnson
                          Message 12 of 23 , Sep 4, 2007
                            I have specifically requested leave for that weekend, so I will be going.  I will brush up on polearm and GS so i can be more useful.  I saw there is no dayboard nor feast.  I have a good sized cooler, so i can stock it up with food.  Ive been tempted to buy a portable fire pit.  We could easily make something to go on top of it so we can cook on it as well.  If you all are interested in this, i only need a number of people so i can prepair.  Ill take care of dinner provisions and a good dayboard if i have a someone who will cook.  Let me know what i can do.  I will need to know if anyone has food allergies since im thinking of Shrimp, Steak and everything else i can fit in the cooler.  Crystal might bring our dog, and i dont want us to cause any problems if someone else is doing the same.

                            Rowin

                            To: cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com
                            From: dimilo247@...
                            Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 21:02:55 +0000

                            Hey guys I am looking for a troop count for crusades.Please reply
                            either way.

                          • Ben Hennessey
                            Message 13 of 23 , Sep 5, 2007
                                Sorry boss, I don't think that either Lily or I will be able to make it...
                                  ~JP~
                              Hey guys I am looking for a troop count for crusades.Please reply
                              either way.

                            • Scott Berk, MD
                              Message 14 of 23 , Sep 6, 2007
                                I'm going but I'm Chirurgeon in Charge for the War; so
                                no one get hurt!

                                I'm bringing my armor, though. Maybe I can get some
                                pick ups in at the end. :-)

                                Phillip

                                --- serpentduke <dimilo247@...> wrote:

                                > Hey guys I am looking for a troop count for
                                > crusades.Please reply either way.

                              • Ryan Patrone
                                Message 15 of 23 , Sep 6, 2007
                                  yes i can go

                                  --- In cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com, "serpentduke" <dimilo247@...>
                                  wrote:

                                  > Hey guys I am looking for a troop count for crusades.Please reply
                                  > either way.

                                • The Solomons
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Sep 6, 2007
                                    I'm in
                                    bear
                                    > Hey guys I am looking for a troop count for crusades.Please reply
                                    > either way.

                                    Checked by AVG Free Edition.