unbelted practice

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
      did anybody foward tyhis to the unbelted list and did you all get the
      time change?
    • Josh Carney
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
        Yes boss.....

        Bear took care of it

        Southern unbelt practice will be held on Sunday-April 6
        at a park 2 blocks from my house.We will be starting at 2pm. Any and
        all are welcome to join us.
        B.

        FROM Philadelphia: Take the Betsy Ross Bridge to Rt 130 North.
        Follow Rt. 130 north approx. 3 miles. You will pass the Millside
        Shopping Center on the right (Target). Continue through the next 3
        lights and turn Right onto Hartford Rd. (there will be a canal's
        liquors right before the turn) Take 1st left (at light) onto
        fairview blvd.
        ***Follow fairview blvd around past the Hartford corner's shopping
        center. You will cross over Rt 130. ###Continue on Fairview past the
        Riverdel shopping center. Go through the light. We are the 5th
        house on the left, across from the gas station. You will probably
        need to continue past and make a left and park on the street.

        FROM the North:
        Take NJ turnpike to exit 5 (Burlington) . Go through the toll booth
        and at light make left onto Rt. 541. Take RT. 541 to Rt. 295 South.
        Take 295 South to exit 43 (Delran). Coming off of exit stay to the
        right. This puts you in the correct direction on Creek Rd. You will
        come to light. Make left at light onto Centerton Rd.
        Follow Centerton Rd to next light make Right onto Hartford Rd.
        Follow Hartford Road to the second light. There will be Ron's
        automotive and Otts Tavern on corners. Continue straight through
        light. Pass Delran High School on Left. At next light, make right
        onto Fairview Blvd. Follow from *** above.

        FROM RT 130 South
        Take Rt. 130 South, and take Fairview Street jug handle. Follow from
        ### above.

        Bear & Deann Solomon's house (Berach & Katrina)
        Addy:
        410 S. Fairview St. Riverside NJ 08075 856-461-5755.
        Email stacia2@comcast. net

        --
        Joshua

        "Happiness is a How,
        not a what;
        A talent,
        Not an object"
        Herman Hesse
      • Josh Carney

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
            I don't think I can make it -- I'll be starting the
            day in Pittsburgh.

            Also, not much point in showing up -- the shoulder I
            hurt at Gulf Wars can't yet take the punishment.
            Another week, maybe.

            - Istvan