Crusades

    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 3, 2006
      Hey Gang I need a head count for this weekend.
    • Scott Berk, MD
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 3, 2006
        I'm going

        Phillip

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • clost95@aol.com
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 3, 2006
          Going, but marshalling the fencers.

          In a message dated 10/3/2006 5:36:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, sprberk@... writes:
          Hey Gang I need a head count for this weekend.

        • The Solomons
          Message 4 of 23 , Oct 3, 2006
            I'm going...Katrina is not.  She's got some mundane responsibilities on Saturday.
            ~Berach

            Hey Gang I need a head count for this weekend.

            Checked by AVG Free Edition.
          • jdc325a
            Message 5 of 23 , Oct 4, 2006
              I am going Joshua

              --- In cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com, "The Solomons" <stacia2@...>
              wrote:

              > I'm going...Katrina is not. She's got some mundane
              responsibilities on Saturday.
              > ~Berach

              10/2/2006

            • jdc325a
              Message 6 of 23 , Oct 4, 2006
                I am going--- Joshua
              • Michael Craig
                Message 7 of 23 , Oct 4, 2006
                  Berach,

                  Want to share the ride? give me a call 609-560-5057

                  Elglin.

                  --- The Solomons <stacia2@...> wrote:

                  > I'm going...Katrina is not. She's got some mundane responsibilities
                  > on Saturday.
                  > ~Berach

                  "Reality has nothing to do with this"
                  Michael Craig

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • Mark Johnson
                  Message 8 of 23 , Oct 5, 2006
                    I cant express in words how much i would like to go, however i can not.
                    There will be an Air Show down at Dover, so i am losing my days off and will
                    be working. Good Luck to thoose of you going

                    Rowin

                    http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail
                  • antoniopatriquin@comcast.net
                    Message 9 of 23 , Oct 6, 2006
                      Sorry for the late reply. I'll be there; I expect I'm going to fight, so long as I can pass off my rapier marshal duties. Lord know, I need to hit something with a stick.

                      From: "The Solomons" <stacia2@...>
                      > I'm going...Katrina is not. She's got some mundane responsibilities on
                      > Saturday.
                      > ~Berach

                    • barondhar
                      Message 10 of 23 , Oct 6, 2006
                        This is also a late reply from me but I had said before I was going. I
                        will still be there. See you guys Sat.

                        Dharr
                        Message 11 of 23 , Sep 4, 2007
                          Hey guys I am looking for a troop count for crusades.Please reply
                          either way.
                        • Joshua Tosadori
                          Message 12 of 23 , Sep 4, 2007
                            When is it?

                            Joshua R Tosadori
                            KC-10 BoomOperater
                            32 ARS, USAF

                            To: cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com
                            From: dimilo247@...
                            Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 21:02:55 +0000

                          • joehardcorefsu@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 23 , Sep 4, 2007

                              Kingdom Crusades **UPDATED** [RP]

                              (At-a-Glance Event Information)

                              Friday, October 5th, 2007 to Sunday, October 7th, 2007

                              Hosted by Kingdom of East/Atlantia - Darlington, MD

                              Event Last Modified: August 14th, 2007

                              It is once again time for Kingdom Crusades!  This is one of the last opportunities of the fighting season to show your prowess on the Heavy Weapons field, the Fencing field and the Archery range.  Soon the winter winds will blow and we will retreat into our warm hearths for hibernation.

                              There are cabins for your camping comfort.  However, they are not heated.  Cabins do provide co-ed hot showers and restrooms.  No open flames allowed in the cabins please.  There is also plenty of tent space available.  Pets are not allowed on site.

                              There will be no dayboard and no feast, but the site does sell on-site meals.  Please prepare accordingly.

                              Activities abound!  Traditional and creative heavy weapons fighting and fencing; archery; classes; shopping; and more!

                              Please see www.kingdomcrusades.org for further details about the activities planned.

                              Directions:

                              Take I-95 to exit 89, Havre de Grace, MD
                              Turn left onto 155 West
                              Turn right onto 161 North
                              Turn right onto Shuresville Road
                              Stay left at the fork
                              Turn right onto Silver Road
                              This will turn to a gravel road and bend towards the left
                              You will end up in Camp Ramblewood

                              Event Website: www.kingdomcrusades.org

                              At-a-Glance Event Information

                              Site:
                              Camp Ramblewood
                              3564 Silver Road
                              Darlington, MD  21034-1502
                              Show me a map!

                              Site Opens: 5PM Friday
                              Site Closes: 12noon Sunday

                              Event Fees:

                              Site : The only reservation is a paid reservation.  The following rates are the member rates.  Be advised that the $3 non-member additional surcharge will be in effect so make sure you bring proof of membership!

                              Adult Cabin Camping (18 yrs+) $30
                              Youth Cabin Camping (6-17 yrs) $12

                              Adult Tent Camping (18 yrs+) $26
                              Youth Tent Camping (6-17 yrs) $10

                              Adult Day Trip (18 yrs+) $15
                              Youth Day Trip (6-17 yrs) $9

                              5 and under Free

                              If you are a part of a group that wants to stay together, please provide the group's name in your reservation.  If your group has had a traditional cabin please also indicate this.  We will do our best to keep these traditions alive however, the group must have enough paid reservations to hold the space.

                              MERCHANTS:  There is no additional site registration fee for merchanting.  Only regular populace pricing applies.
                              Feast: No feast

                              Send Reservations to:
                              Molly inghean ui Raighallaigh
                              MKA:  Jean Bachen
                              209 Simpson Avenue
                              National Park, NJ 08063
                              troll@...

                              Autocrat:
                              Lady Marsaili inghean Lachtnain
                              MKA:  April Bennett
                              Cell:  856-275-1955
                              autocrat@...

                              Other Contact Information:
                              MERCHANT LIASON
                              Catylyn
                              mka:  Jennifer Burr
                              merchants@...

                              Please contact Catylyn to secure your spot.

                              Make Checks Payable to: Kingdom Crusades, SCA Inc.

                              Printer Icon

                            • antoniopatriquin@comcast.net
                              Message 14 of 23 , Sep 4, 2007
                                I'm going. However, since it's an Eastern year, I expect I'll be occupied with running rapier activites. Still, I'll bring my armor.

                                From: "serpentduke" <dimilo247@...>
                                Subj: [cobra_warband] Crusades
                                Date: Tue Sep 4, 2007 5:04 pm
                                Size: 5K
                                To: cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com

                                Hey guys I am looking for a troop count for crusades.Please reply
                                either way.

                                Messages in this topic (0) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

                              • Josh Carney
                                Message 15 of 23 , Sep 4, 2007
                                  I am down

                                  On 9/4/07, joehardcorefsu@... <joehardcorefsu@...> wrote:
> [...]
                                  > Only regular populace pricing applies.
                                  > Feast: No feast
                                  >
                                  > Send Reservations to:
                                  > Molly inghean ui Raighallaigh
                                  > MKA: Jean Bachen
                                  > 209 Simpson Avenue
                                  > National Park, NJ 08063
                                  > _troll@..._ (mailto:troll@...)
                                  >
                                  > Autocrat:
                                  > Lady Marsaili inghean Lachtnain
                                  > MKA: April Bennett
                                  > Cell: 856-275-1955
                                  > _autocrat@..._
                                  > (mailto:autocrat@...)
                                  >
                                  > Other Contact Information:
                                  > MERCHANT LIASON
                                  > Catylyn
                                  > mka: Jennifer Burr
                                  > _merchants@..._
                                  > (mailto:merchants@...)
                                  >
                                  > Please contact Catylyn to secure your spot.
                                  >
                                  > Make Checks Payable to: Kingdom Crusades, SCA Inc.

                                  Joshua
                                • The Solomons
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Sep 4, 2007
                                    I'll be there, of course
                                    Berach

                                    --
                                    Joshua

                                  • Liam Stiles
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Sep 4, 2007
                                      I am going.

                                      serpentduke <dimilo247@...> wrote:
                                      Hey guys I am looking for a troop count for crusades.Please reply
                                      either way.

                                      Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

                                    • joehardcorefsu@aol.com
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Sep 4, 2007
                                        me, kitt if he is auth'd

                                      • Mark Johnson
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Sep 4, 2007
                                          I have specifically requested leave for that weekend, so I will be going.  I will brush up on polearm and GS so i can be more useful.  I saw there is no dayboard nor feast.  I have a good sized cooler, so i can stock it up with food.  Ive been tempted to buy a portable fire pit.  We could easily make something to go on top of it so we can cook on it as well.  If you all are interested in this, i only need a number of people so i can prepair.  Ill take care of dinner provisions and a good dayboard if i have a someone who will cook.  Let me know what i can do.  I will need to know if anyone has food allergies since im thinking of Shrimp, Steak and everything else i can fit in the cooler.  Crystal might bring our dog, and i dont want us to cause any problems if someone else is doing the same.

                                          Rowin

                                          To: cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com
                                          From: dimilo247@...
                                          Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 21:02:55 +0000

                                          Hey guys I am looking for a troop count for crusades.Please reply
                                          either way.

                                        • Ben Hennessey
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Sep 5, 2007
                                              Sorry boss, I don't think that either Lily or I will be able to make it...
                                                ~JP~

                                            Message 21 of 23 , Sep 6, 2007
                                              I'm going but I'm Chirurgeon in Charge for the War; so
                                              no one get hurt!

                                              I'm bringing my armor, though. Maybe I can get some
                                              pick ups in at the end. :-)

                                              Phillip

                                              --- serpentduke <dimilo247@...> wrote:

                                              > Hey guys I am looking for a troop count for
                                              > crusades.Please reply either way.

                                            • Ryan Patrone
                                              Message 22 of 23 , Sep 6, 2007
                                                yes i can go

                                                --- In cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com, "serpentduke" <dimilo247@...>
                                                wrote:

                                                > Hey guys I am looking for a troop count for crusades.Please reply
                                                > either way.

                                              • The Solomons
                                                Message 23 of 23 , Sep 6, 2007
                                                  I'm in
                                                  bear
                                                  > Hey guys I am looking for a troop count for crusades.Please reply
                                                  > either way.

                                                  Checked by AVG Free Edition.