Moving

  • Ben Hennessey
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29, 2006
        My appologies for the use of bandwidth, and to those of you who may get this multiple times...

        Lily and I will be moving as of tomorrow morning.  Unfortunatly, our phone service will not be hooked up until almost a week later... so until then we will both be incomunicado.  If it's vitally important that you get in touch with me you can e-mail me at work for the time being, ben.hennessey(at)ge(dot)com.

        New address:

      1 Wallin Street
      Amsterdam, NY 12010

        Talk to y'all in a bit,
           ~JP~ & Lily
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 18, 2011
        Hey gang,
        I am moved out and ind into the new place. I am staying here until Friday morning. After that do not call 908 638 5949 to contact me that is the house line at Melindas house. If you need to get in touch my cell is the only way for now 908 246 3611. Thank you all for your love and support through this difficult period. For some of you new comers I have been a bit off center at the war I will be beack to my old self in a couple weeks...thanks for the patience. Love you all
      • Preston B
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 18, 2011
          We got your back, boss.  Good luck at the new place.
          Tally

          To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
          From: dimilo247@...
          Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 13:12:06 +0000
          Subject: [Serpentius_Militia] Moving

          Hey gang,
          I am moved out and ind into the new place. I am staying here until Friday morning. After that do not call 908 638 5949 to contact me that is the house line at Melindas house. If you need to get in touch my cell is the only way for now 908 246 3611. Thank you all for your love and support through this difficult period. For some of you new comers I have been a bit off center at the war I will be beack to my old self in a couple weeks...thanks for the patience. Love you all

        • Bran ap Rees
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 18, 2011
            Sometimes its good to just be a dog with a spear.

            Bran ap Rees
            Desperta Ferro! (awake the iron)

            To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
            From: dimilo247@...
            Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 13:12:06 +0000

            Hey gang,
            I am moved out and ind into the new place. I am staying here until Friday morning. After that do not call 908 638 5949 to contact me that is the house line at Melindas house. If you need to get in touch my cell is the only way for now 908 246 3611. Thank you all for your love and support through this difficult period. For some of you new comers I have been a bit off center at the war I will be beack to my old self in a couple weeks...thanks for the patience. Love you all

          • Raina Stoutenburg
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 18, 2011

              Take care of yourself and we're here if you need anything!

              Gunnvor and Tiberius

            • ravendaughter@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 18, 2011
                Anything you need Buddy and we're there! I've driven farther for far less worthy reasons :) Love you! Nadya :)

                From: "serpentduke" <dimilo247@...>
                Sender: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 13:12:06 -0000
                To: <Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com>