CROWN 2

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2008
      HEY GUYS THERE ARE ONLY 30 FEATS SPOTS LEFT MAKE YOU RESERVATIONS NOW.
      aLSO ANY WISHING TO STAY IN A ROOM ON BASE GIVE ME A YELL SO I CAN
      SUBMIT A LIST.
    • The Solomons
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2008
        I'm in for the base.
        I'll send in my prereg tomorrow
        ~B

        HEY GUYS THERE ARE ONLY 30 FEATS SPOTS LEFT MAKE YOU RESERVATIONS NOW.
        aLSO ANY WISHING TO STAY IN A ROOM ON BASE GIVE ME A YELL SO I CAN
        SUBMIT A LIST.

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      • joehardcorefsu@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2008
          i am down for the B if thats what we're going to do.

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2, 2008
            I am going and sending my checks tomorrow.

            On 3/2/08, serpentduke <dimilo247@...> wrote:
            > HEY GUYS THERE ARE ONLY 30 FEATS SPOTS LEFT MAKE YOU RESERVATIONS NOW.
            > aLSO ANY WISHING TO STAY IN A ROOM ON BASE GIVE ME A YELL SO I CAN
            > SUBMIT A LIST.

            Joshua

            "Happiness is a How,
            not a what;
            A talent,
            Not an object"
            Herman Hesse
          • Ryan Patrone
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 2, 2008
              PATRONES wants to come and i would like to stay on the base and one of
              those feet space I AM IN COUNT ME IN !
              --- In cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com, "serpentduke" <dimilo247@...>