Crown

    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 29, 2008
      Hey El are we on boarding for crown and or staying on base? If so we
      need to prereg soon.
    • duchessroxane@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 7, 2008
        FYI: I have some information on Crown Tourney -- apparently it is an hour
        ahead of us (Atlantic time zone).
      • duchessroxane@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 21, 2008
          Ok, so when all the dust settled, we have very few folks going to dinner together. This is great as it allows us the option to order from the menu instead.

          I recieved payment from the following people:
          Katrina
          Jenna
          Anthony
          Judy
          Matt
          Vienna
          Willhelm
          Brenwen (not paid but committed)
          Conrad (not paid but committed)
          Kay (not paid but committed)
          Katherine (not paid but committed)
          Heather Katzoff

          So I will change the reservation to 12 folks instead of 24.  I can either hang on to your $25 and we can sort it out at the restaurant or send it back to you (or give you cash at Crown). Just let me know your preference. Email me offline, if you think you paid me and are not on this list.

          For those that still think they might want to join us, you can gather your own group and make an online reservation at www.barnsider.com I welcome (and will laugh) at all attempts to herd the cats. No, I have no insight in how to get the cats to all wander in the same direction. :)

          For those marked as not paid but committed, again, let me know if you have changed your mind. Please have CASH as for groups over 8, they will only do one check.

          Roxane, exhausted by the 2 attempts at cat herding in the last 2 months, who now acknowledges that Darius is correct and dinner out after an event should be limited to those traveling with you...

        • duchessroxane@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 21, 2008
            Sorry, add Joachim to the list of paid dinner folks as well.

            Roxane
          • Preston B
            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 23, 2010

              Good luck to all the snakes fighting in crown!  Give 'em hell!

              Tally

            • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
              Message 6 of 16 , Oct 23, 2010
                Hear Hear!

                http://www.nni.com/
              • whimsy70@aol.com
                Message 7 of 16 , Oct 23, 2010
                  We did not go. We are both fighting chest colds and a snowy, windy island in the middle of Lake Champlain was not a good health move. :P

                  Good luck to all the snakes fighting in crown!  Give 'em hell!

                  Message 8 of 16 , Oct 23, 2010
                    Good choice.....Health first

                    "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!!!!"DEADPOOL issue#23    Darius

                    We did not go. We are both fighting chest colds and a snowy, windy island in the middle of Lake Champlain was not a good health move. :P

                    Good luck to all the snakes fighting in crown!  Give 'em hell!

                    Tally

                  • Ghislaine deLessines
                    Message 9 of 16 , Oct 24, 2010
                      And like the weather in Vermont is likely to do it turned out to be a beautiful October day.  Still chilly and not so good for chest colds though!

                      Message 10 of 16 , Oct 24, 2010
                        It was beautiful weather because we decided not to go! Everyone may thank me now. Lol. What happened with feast? We heard a rumor about it bring cancelled due to a swift moving illness?

                      • stoutenburg.music@gmail.com
                        Message 11 of 16 , Oct 24, 2010
                          About the feast: five people were so sick they were throwing up. There were rumors that it was the dayboard. However, many other people would have gotten sick if that were the case. They told people they didn't have to stay for feast if they were worried about it. I had dayboard and felt fine!

                          Gunnvor

                          Ask me how you can improve your life, either physically or financially. Get paid to shop at www.marketamerica.com/raina/

                          From: whimsy70@...
                          Sender: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 17:40:56 -0400
                          To: <Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com>
                          ReplyTo: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
                          Subject: Re: Re: [Serpentius_Militia] Crown

                          Message 12 of 16 , Oct 24, 2010
                            Ugh. Those poor people. That sucks being that sick..especially at an event.

                            Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 17:40:56 -0400