Christopher

  • duchessroxane@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2008
      Thank you to all for covering for Darius and I at WB this past weekend. I did want to let everyone know that Christopher is doing ok. His right big toe is broken but he does not seem to be in a ton of pain. Mostly it's slowing him down around the house which may be a good thing. THanks to everyone for picking up the slack while I stayed home ill and Darius did the whole parent-ER thing. :)

      Roxane