Re: [cobra_warband] Fwd: Pennsic registration/camping, etc

  • joehardcorefsu@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2008
      I may be going as early as that Monday but probably not much sooner.
      If I don't have to work that weekend and things are right
      I will be in California til that monday. However this all remains to be seen.
      First priority is Pennsic for me so I may be able to do Land Grab with the big guy,
      or at least be there sunday night after work if I work that weekend.

      As far as I remember the handle needed work and we needed to put washers on all the hose connections.

      I am down for whatever is decided with the kitchen/jobs thing. Having one night for a household dinner could be a ton of fun,
      as well as inviting another house over.

      suggestions for the camp being better-
      -jacuzzi tent
      -stripper pole
      -slip and slide (not that sir tanaka's wasn't the best but we could really have a blast with sliding through singles camp at like 3 am)

      i dont where we got the wood but it was good that we had those sheets for when the roads got nasty from the rain, might not be a bad idea to make sure we have something like that in case the weather is the same as last year so walking in and out of camp isn't such a catastrophe.

      Were we going to make a bigger gate? I remember someone mentioning that one but never heard anymore of it. I am down to help where is needed. I am too psyched on pennsic right now..