Gulf Wars Cabins reservations

  • Michael Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2008
      Yo, I'm all wifed up an all, but his Maj has asked my woman, aka slum lord for the Populace Campsite for the East, to manage the cabin reservations as well.  According to Jarl Thorson, Juliana would rearrange an entire kingdom just so she could be more comfortable.

      If you are planning on staying in the "Royal" cabin please email Juliana first at feenercrai@... or leave a message at 609-747-1780, and then go register for Gulf Wars  AND THE CABIN online.  There is an extra fee for the cabin on top of the site fee that you pay when you register - think about $60.  One set of royal retainers, Kayla and Eric, have already expressed interest in staying in the cabin.

      If you want to camp, please register for the "East Kingdom Camp".  We have a pretty good site and it will be a good place to hang even if you are staying in the gayborhood.

      Also, Juliana and I will be hauling the royal regaila and will most likely be taking a trailer.  We can take armor or tents in exchange for contributions to gas.  Please let us know if you are interested.

      If you have any questions, give us a shout.

      R, Elglin