Holiday party and gift exchange

  • melindaharen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2007
      Ok, I have created a poll for the holiday party. The plan would be for
      those that wish to exchange gifts, you will 'virtually' pull a name out
      of hat and you will get 1 gift for that person only-$25 limit on the
      gift. You do not have to participate if you don't choose--but Darius
      and I figured this would be a good way to governor the holiday madness
      from the beginning. Please respond to the polling ASAP, since the
      holiday party is just around the corner.

      Roxane