Re: [cobra_warband] Re: 100 minutes

  • Liam Stiles
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 21, 2007
      You did a good job. Keep it up.

      skakidgoboom <skakidgoboom@...> wrote:
      I had a great timE..
      This was my first SCA war and i had alot of fun, spent alot of my
      time at the resurection area, but still good times. Thanks to the
      people who helped me out and showed me the right thing to do (Being
      new and all) and sorry if i got in anybodys way (Being new and all)

      Cant wait till the next battle

      Kitt