Mini traveling farm stand

  • Stacey Rothrock Steinfeld
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 4:11 PM
      Cross posting for those not on G+

      Hubby and I are headed up to NRWC without The Beans this weekend. I will have my mini traveling farm stand with us :o) So far it looks like I will have the following for sale (all in limited numbers):

      Heirloom cucumbers
      Fresh heads of garlic
      Organic free range eggs, unwashed but chilled, maybe 7 or 8 dz
      Blueberry/Straberry pancake topping in small jelly jars
      Strawberry jam in pint jars
      Blueberry jam in pint jars
      Concorde grape syrup (perfect in seltzer or girly drinks)

      I will also have some fresh yogurt cheese that is perfect for mixing herbs in.

      The garlic is of the soft neck variety, it may be a bit "zingy", completely organically raised  and will be $1.50 per head

      All pint jars of product will be $5 a jar

      The eggs are from our 6 hens: Gertrude, Inchie and Blinkie (the twins), Lacie, Austra and Rosie. They are free range on our property where no fertilizers or chemicals are sprayed and fed a certified GMO free diet. Eggs are $4.00 a dz

       Blueberry/Strawberry pancake topping has chunks of fruit in it. It is packaged in jelly jars and will be $3.50 a jar

      The Strawberry and Blueberry jam are both made from fresh NJ berries (Strawberries were picked by our family)

      I will also be bringing something I call Sup. It is a ketchup like sauce perfect for marinade or dipping. Packaged in pint jars.

      Cucumbers will be $1.00 each. They are from open pollinated heirloom seed stock and have a wonderful color and flavor.

      The eggs are from our 6 hens: Gertrude, Inchie and Blinkie (the twins), Lacie, Austra and Rosie. They are free range on our property where no fertilizers or chemicals are sprayed and fed a certified GMO free diet.

      If there is interest I will cut sprigs of Rosemary and bring them up as well.

      Fresh from our mini-farm to you :o)

      Elizabeth (Stacey)