award scrolls

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2007
      Hey guys I know a bunch of you have been given awards latley.I have not
      mentioned this before n,but you need to contact the scribe and thank
      them.You can find out who did your scroll by looking in the pike staff
      or contacting the tygersignet.(also in pikestaff.)The signet will also
      have the scribes email, snail mail ,ect.Just a emali or a letter with a
      simple thank you.I have thanked every scribe who ever made me a
      scroll,and it means the world to them.So often they do not get even a
      thankyou.The spend hours and hours on these scrolls and thenj give them
      away.Please take a few moments to do this if you already have not.If
      you do not know who did your scroll Safia and I can find out.