QUEST 2013 CANCELLED

  • Antonio Patrasso
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2013
      Unfortunately, we have been unable to come to acceptable contract terms with the owners of the Quest site, nor have we been able to find an alternative site for the event.  As a result, Quest 2013 (5/24-27) is cancelled.  I deeply regret the necessity of this decision.

      The officers are currently looking into rescheduling Quest, or running a single-day event in its place, during the late Summer or early Fall.  Anyone with information on potential sites is encouraged to contact me.  Thank you.

      Please distribute this notice widely.  I apologize to those who receive this multiple times.

      In service,

      Antonio Patrasso, Settmour Swamp Seneschal