Pennsic land

  • natavia333
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2013
      Dearest family and friends, this is the first post to inform everyone of the intent to move the Serpentius encampment from the block that it has been for the past number of years up to the B blocks. The reasons for this move are many and varied. The block N18 that we have been on has been a contentious one at best most of the time. The reason why I say the intent is to move and not a definite is land via the Coopers and Pennsic staff has not been solidified. I changed the land request to reflect this move but will not know exactly where we will be until they release the final land placements. As I know more I will post, also, I will create a facebook group and or yahoo group specifically for people camping in the encampment as there is no need to make camp specific postings to the general lists. If you have any questions or concerns as always, please feel free to contact me off list. Signed, Ivan, Serpentius Camp dad.