RE: [Serpentius_Militia] Dinner after Mudthaw

  • P B
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2013
      I vote for Baummgarts. It will just be me.
      Tally

      To: Serpentius@yahoogroups.com; Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
      From: marietta.sca@...
      Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 12:38:15 -0400
      Subject: [Serpentius_Militia] Dinner after Mudthaw

      If you are not staying for Mudthaw's feast, the gang is planning dinner around 6:30 at a local establishment.
      I have found the following choices that have decent reviews and are nearby.

      Baumgart's Cafe of Livingston

      4175 Town Center Way Livingston, NJ 07039

       (973) 422-0955 baumgartscafe.com

      Pepe's Bbq

      977 Pleasant Valley Way West Orange, NJ 07052

       (973) 736-1567 pepesbbq.com

      Il Vicolo

      113 S Livingston Ave Livingston, NJ 07039

       (973) 740-0016 ilvicolorestaurant.com

      88 Cafe

      106 E Mt Pleasant Ave Livingston, NJ 07039

       (973) 533-1833 88cafenj.com

      Baumgart's Cafe appears to have the best reviews and the largest selection (from what I can tell).
      Let me know if you have any preferences, and what they are if you are going to join the group (and a number of how many of you there are, so I can call ahead notice).

      I am planning to make calls early next week and will post the final time/place decision then.

      Mari

    • Raina Stoutenburg
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2013

        We will likely not be staying for dinner as we are planning to drive back home that evening.

        Gunnvor

        To: Serpentius@yahoogroups.com; Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com