RE: [Serpentius_Militia] Fwd: Wiki page

  • P B
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2013
      I didn't know we had it, so it doesn't matter to me if it's gone.  We have other webapages that are updated more frequently
      Tally

      To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
      From: marietta.sca@...
      Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 07:14:30 -0500
      Subject: [Serpentius_Militia] Fwd: Wiki page

      I asked on Serpentius yahoo group and got no replies.
      Right now it lists like 5 members.
      Should we just remove it (or should I just remove it from my page linking to it with me not listed there)?

      Mari