Fwd: Wiki page

  • Marietta
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2013
      I asked on Serpentius yahoo group and got no replies.
      Right now it lists like 5 members.
      Should we just remove it (or should I just remove it from my page linking to it with me not listed there)?

      Mari

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2013
        I didn't know we had it, so it doesn't matter to me if it's gone.  We have other webapages that are updated more frequently
        Tally

        To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com