RE: [Serpentius_Militia] Household Dinner at Pennsic

  • P B
    Message 1 of 27 , Feb 3, 2013
      Sounds good. I bet people will be hungry then, too!
      Tally

      To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
      From: stoutenburg.music@...
      Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 18:02:39 -0500
      Subject: Re: [Serpentius_Militia] Household Dinner at Pennsic

      Actually, when I got into the polls section for the "required" events, I realized that those polls were still open, so I closed them.  I'm sure the topic will come up again when it gets nearer to Pennsic.
      Gunnvor
      On Feb 3, 2013 5:24 PM, "P B" <prestonbecker@...> wrote:

      Looks like dinner won out over snacks for the polling about the household get together Thursday of War Week.

      I arrange catering again, unless someone has a better plan.

      Italian is the easiest and cheapest, but I could look for other options if people have strong feelings about it.

      Tally

    • natavia333
      Message 2 of 27 , Feb 4, 2013
        All I know is that was a great meal, and thank you so much Tally for organizing it.  Hopefully, the weather will be nicer to us this year at the House dinner.  Last year was a bit..extreme.

        Mathilde

        To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com