Re: [Serpentius_Militia] Household Dinner at Pennsic

  • Raina Stoutenburg
    Message 1 of 27 , Feb 3, 2013

      Actually, when I got into the polls section for the "required" events, I realized that those polls were still open, so I closed them.  I'm sure the topic will come up again when it gets nearer to Pennsic.

      Gunnvor

      On Feb 3, 2013 5:24 PM, "P B" <prestonbecker@...> wrote:

      Looks like dinner won out over snacks for the polling about the household get together Thursday of War Week.

      I arrange catering again, unless someone has a better plan.

      Italian is the easiest and cheapest, but I could look for other options if people have strong feelings about it.

      Tally
    • P B
      Message 2 of 27 , Feb 3, 2013
        Sounds good. I bet people will be hungry then, too!
        Tally

        To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 27 , Feb 4, 2013
          All I know is that was a great meal, and thank you so much Tally for organizing it.  Hopefully, the weather will be nicer to us this year at the House dinner.  Last year was a bit..extreme.

          Mathilde

          To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com