Suggestions for "Required" Events

  • Raina
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2013
      Here is a listing of the suggestions for "required" events. The polling is up on the Yahoo group, so please vote. Feel free to add information that is incorrect or is needed!

      Winter War (northern region) - February 23rd, Potsdam, NY. It has many indoor melee scenarios, rapier, and combat archery. They draw a different crowd of people from three kingdoms. There is a simple, but tasty dayboard and some classes. Event details: http://www.eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.html?eid=2389

      Mudthaw (southern region) - March 23rd, Livingston, NJ. There's a heavy tournament and likely other things. Event details: http://www.eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.html?eid=2329

      Spring Crown (central region) - April 26-28, Staten Island, NY. Event details: http://www.eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.html?eid=2425

      Panteria (northern region) - May 24-27, Thetford, VT. From what I remember, there is camping and melee scenarios. Event details: http://www.eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.html?eid=2360

      War of the Roses (central region) - Usually Memorial Day weekend. No date is posted yet. It's nearby Troy, NY. There is camping, melees, classes, and dancing, to my knowledge.

      Southern Region War Camp (southern region) - Usually late June. No date is posted. I don't remember much else about it, so feel free to add details for this one.

      Northern Region War Camp (northern region) - July 4-7, Warrensburg, NY http://www.eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.html?eid=2412

      River Wars (southern region) - September 20-22, Williamstown, NJ. Event details: http://www.eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.html?eid=2413

      100 Minutes War (southern region) - Usually 3rd weekend in November, Sparta, NJ (if my memory serves me correctly). There is a 100 minute melee following a tournament. I'm not sure what else happens there.

      Birka (northern region) - Usually the last weekend in January, Manchester, NH. There are tournaments in heavy, rapier, and youth and plenty of shopping.