New poll for Serpentius_Militia

  • Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 27 , Feb 3, 2013
      Serpentius_Militia group:

      What four events would you like to be the "required" events?

      o Winter War
      o Mudthaw
      o Spring Crown Tournament
      o Panteria
      o War of the Roses
      o Southern Region War Camp
      o Northern Region War Camp
      o River Wars
      o 100 Minutes War
      o Birka 2014

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • P B
      Message 2 of 27 , Feb 3, 2013
        Looks like dinner won out over snacks for the polling about the household get together Thursday of War Week.

        I arrange catering again, unless someone has a better plan.

        Italian is the easiest and cheapest, but I could look for other options if people have strong feelings about it.

        Tally
      • Raina Stoutenburg

          Message 4 of 27 , Feb 3, 2013
            Sounds good. I bet people will be hungry then, too!
            Tally

            To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 27 , Feb 4, 2013
              All I know is that was a great meal, and thank you so much Tally for organizing it.  Hopefully, the weather will be nicer to us this year at the House dinner.  Last year was a bit..extreme.

              Mathilde

              To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com