"Required" Serpentius Events

  • Raina
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013
      Hey everyone! The time has come again to suggest and then vote on the "required" Serpentius events for the coming year. I thought it might be a good idea to count the year as February-January (instead of January-December) so if we vote for Birka, nobody is scrambling at the last minute to get a hotel room.

      For those of you who are new, the "required" events are events where we all try to show up, unless real life gets in the way. There are four a year plus Pennsic. I believe the idea is that everybody should try to make it to at least two events and Pennsic. We also make sure at least one of those events is not in the Southern Region.

      Please suggest the event(s) you would like to be voted on this year for "required" events. Also, feel free to give us information about the event(s) you suggest, for those who may not be familliar with them.

      Gunnvor
    • joe mckay
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013
        I think Spring Crown being Ostgardr makes for an easy for everyone to get to event.
        I also loved Northern Region War Camp and plan again on going there.

        --
        www.joehardcore.tumblr.com
        Joe Hardcore