New Years Eve food

  • Stacey Rothrock Steinfeld
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2012
      People have been asking what to bring so here is a loose list:

      I am making 5 kinds of cold dips of various spiciness

      We need chips (of all kinds), salsa, sweet and savory snacks, desserts, finger foods, fruits and or veggies for dipping.

      We are not doing dinner this year and will be starting at 8pm.

      If you are staying overnight please bring an air mattress and bedding plus a towel if you want to shower.

      If you are staying for breakfast the next day please bring a breakfast food to share :o)

      We can't wait to see many of you tomorrow evening!