New Years Eve

  • Stacey Rothrock Steinfeld
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2012
      Hello Friends!

      New Years Eve is but a few short weeks away and we are once again hosting the annual New Years Eve party. No theme this year, just come hang out, drink, play games, sing some karaoke, and welcome in the new year with us. We are a child friendly house and there is plenty of crash space for those who wish to stay the night. We ask that you bring snacks or drinks to share. Party starts at 8:00pm

      Please RSVP no later than December 26 so that we can have a head count for crash space and snacks. You can email Stacey at staceyrothrock@..., telephone 732-207-9658, or via Facebook message.

      We look forward to a fun evening!

      Stacey and Adam