Household E-mail List.

  • Oscar Van Loveren
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2012
      Greetings unto all,

      As Omega mentioned I am now the household crier. (Communications Officer or COMMOFF as those who like abbreviations would say.)

      General announcements are done quite effectively via these lists. I believe everyone is on here, and knows how to use them. If you find out that someone is NOT on here please let me know.

      I think my most important function is to be able to communicate with all but one or a few people at the same time. When people are up for awards we all need to know, except for them, so we can be there to be our supportive and raunchy selves. This has been done before and it works.

      So, to this end I would like to invite everyone to please email me at:

      with the subject matter "Serpentius E-mail List",

      so that I can form said list and verify a valid email address for all. Please include your mundane and SCA name, or names if your address serves more than one member.
      If you want to you can include a phone number. I can be the 411 for folks that urgently need to get a hold of someone but do not have their number.

      We can discuss if we want me to put all this information into a .pdf file to distribute via this list. Until then I will not share your information with anyone.

      YIS, Lord Goerijs "the Unpronounceable" Goriszoon.

      Mundane: Oscar van Loveren 610-751-2019