Congrats to John the Breeder

  • Antonio Patrasso
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2012
      For those of us not on Facebook (both of us), congrats to John the Breeder, newest companion of the OTC.

      Well done, John.  I'm sorry I couldn't be there to see it.

      -Antonio
    • mpower@maine.rr.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2012
        Yes, and thanks to John too for wiping the sweat out of my eyes at 100 minutes so I could keep stabbing people with my spear without taking my helm off....
        Arlof...