RE: [Serpentius_Militia] 100 Minutes War!!

  • Preston B
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2012
      Yes, and yes.  If the war is 100 minutes, how long is dinner?

      To: Serpentius@yahoogroups.com; Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
      From: whimsy70@...
      Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 13:26:03 -0500
      Subject: [Serpentius_Militia] 100 Minutes War!!

      Hello All,

      Who is attending and if so, are you planning on doing dinner with house?  There is a diner about 10 from site.  I have also put this on the facebook list so if you are on fb answer there, if not, answer here.  Thanks and we will see you next weekend!!!

      Mathilde

    • mpower@maine.rr.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2012
        Hi all,
        At present it looks like we will have about 5 fighters coming down from the frozen north, myself included. Some have to work Sunday so we'll probably have to scoot after the fighting, unfortunately. Look forward to seeing you all!
        Syr Arlof