100 Minutes War Dinner Plan

  • Marietta
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2012
      Event page says there is an all day dayboard.

      Would it be easier to just bring extra tidbits and just hang out there in the hall until everyone is ready to go?
      I, in general, don't eat that much, so if I have dayboard all day I would feel bad going to a diner after Court and then really only getting coffee.

      Of course, if the consensus is to still go out somewhere, I'll find something nearby, but I just wanted to throw that out.

      I have a note to Autocrat to ask how late they are running the dayboard, but if it is going to continue up through late we might be able to save time and money...
      --  Marietta