Polls have mailed!

  • Antonio Patrasso
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2012
      Greetings citizens of Settmour Swamp.

      I'm pleased to report that polls for selection of our next Baron and Baroness have been mailed.  If you were a SCA member as of August 27, 2012, watch your mail over the coming week (if you were not a member as of that date, see my note below).  It is extremely important that polls be completed and *returned* (NOT postmarked), via the included pre-addressed, stamped envelope, no later than Oct. 22, 2012.  EVEN IF YOU ABSTAIN, PLEASE RETURN YOUR POLL.  If fewer than 50% of the polls are returned, the Barony could be compelled to re-do the poll, at significant expense to us.

      A NOTE ON POLL ELIGIBILITY:  The poll is open to any resident of the Swamp who is currently a SCA member, or who joins prior to the close of the poll (Oct. 22, 2012).  If you joined, or plan to join, the SCA after August 27, 2012, you will not receive a poll by mail.  If you wish to participate you must contact me, and provide proof of membership, in order to receive a poll.

      In service,
      Sir Antonio Patrasso, Seneschal