Crown Tournament Format

  • Antonio Patrasso
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 21, 2012
      Hi folks.  Important info on Crown format below.  Sharpen up your polearms.

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 22, 2012
        Convoluted

        "Unyielding resolve has no conqueror."
        Omega

      • jgolden_1969@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 22, 2012
          The ax part sounds like fun though.

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 22, 2012
            Lol, yeah I was thinking we're going to need five people with calculators sitting on the sidelines trying to keep track of all this.

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 22, 2012
                And an attorney to explain who fights what when against who and whos turn it is to choose