Re: [Serpentius_Militia] Party?

  • Raina Stoutenburg
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2012

      I agree, Marietta!  I could have used something like that this weekend!

      Gunnvor

      On Aug 13, 2012 12:41 PM, "Marietta" <marietta.sca@...> wrote:

      If I am not at John Barleycorn, I will still be out of town. :(
      Sad you can't do it the weekend after!

      --  Marietta

      On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 11:53 AM, Preston B <prestonbecker@...> wrote:

      Hey Snakes and friends!

      The wife and I are having our annual end of summer party and you are invited!  Invited, that is, if you care to brave the wilds of Wilmington, Delaware.

      The party is Saturday, September 8, starting at 5 PM (yes, that's the same week-end as Barleycorn and Wulfgar's Chiv challenge).  Spouses and kids are welcome.

      Let me know if you are thinking about coming  so I will know how much food to make and beer to buy.