Re: [cobra_warband] winterwolf

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 25, 2007
      Just started my new job so I will not make philly practice for a few weeks.

      The Solomons <stacia2@...> wrote:
      I will not be going to winterwolf.  I am going to try and practice on Thursday, but not sure how I will feel.  Don't want to push it this close to crown.
      If you are going on Thursday I'll talk to you more about it then.
      Bear

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 26, 2007
        I have been having some really bad migraine headaches. I am starting
        my 4th in 4 days. My vision seems to be affected somewhat. I am really
        not feeling well. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. If not I may
        go to the Dr. I hope everyone has fun and comes out healthy after
        winterwolf.
        Dhar
        --- In cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com, john haren <dimilo247@...> wrote:

        > Just started my new job so I will not make philly practice for a few
        weeks.

        > The Solomons <stacia2@...> wrote: I will not be going to
        winterwolf. I am going to try and practice on Thursday, but not sure
        how I will feel. Don't want to push it this close to crown.
        > If you are going on Thursday I'll talk to you more about it then.
        > Bear

        10/23/2007 7:39 PM

      • Inosenchuk@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 26, 2007
          The boys just got invited to their first Halloween party. So I wont be going ,sorry for the late post. This is the first chance I have had.            Ivan