Re: [Serpentius_Militia] Household dinner

  • Marietta
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2012
      You are awesome! Thanks for taking care of this :)
      --  Marietta

      On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:39 AM, Preston B <prestonbecker@...> wrote:

      Hey all!

      Here's the list I have so far for the Household Dinner.  We have 33 adults and 6 kids attending.  Let me know if I skipped anyone or counted anybody twice.  I will be placing the order with the caterer tomorrow, if anyone else wants in.  Cost will be 10 bucks or less.

      Tally

      Adults

      Kids

      +JP/BenHennessey and Lylie

      2

      Chris and Melinda,

      2

      Honig Von Sommer & Fionn Mac Con Dhuibh are in.

      2

      James and Amy,

      2

      John G + 1