RE: [Serpentius_Militia] Re: Serpentius Thursday night household dinner

  • Preston B
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 25, 2012
      If the friend is cute, s/he's welcome, otherwise, we at the Serpentius Corporation have strict rules about non-militia members attending the annual dinner.
      Winking smile
      I'll put you down for two.

      Tally.

      To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
      From: wildfox01@...
      Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 15:55:01 +0000
      Subject: [Serpentius_Militia] Re: Serpentius Thursday night household dinner

      I would love to attend. I think it will be just me. If I bring a friend along would that be ok? I will happily pay the extra dollars. Does any one need any help with anything?

      Talan