Re: [Serpentius_Militia] Re: Serpentius Thursday night household dinner

  • Antonio Patrasso
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 23 8:23 AM
      Please count me in for dinner as well; I'll be there as soon as Settmour court lets out.

      -Antonio

      --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, Preston B <prestonbecker@...> wrote:

      > Howdy Snakes!
      >
      > I have volunteered to arrange a catered dinner for us on Thursday night. Price should be 10-15 a person for food and soda, BYOB. If that price is a problem for you, email me privately and we will work something out. Kids younger than teen-agers will have a reduced price. A headcount was started on the FB page.
      >
      > Me + girls =3.
      > Raina and Tiberius (I
      > assume) =5.
      > John G =6.
      > Chris and Melinda, 8.
      > Nosenchucks, 12.
      >
      > Stacey +2 kids =15.
      > James and (presumably) his love bunny, 17.
      > Marietta = 18
      >
      > Anyone else want in? Please let me know by Aug 1st, so I can place the order with the restaurant.
      >
      > I am planning on ordering pasta and salad from http://butlersmamarosas.com/
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Tally
      >
      > P.S. Sorry if you are getting this message multiple times.

    • Preston B
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 23 8:24 AM

        Just one?

        To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
        From: antoniopatrasso@...
        Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:23:21 -0400
        Subject: Re: [Serpentius_Militia] Re: Serpentius Thursday night household dinner

        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 23 8:29 AM
          You already have Stacey and the kids on the list.  I wanna eat, too.

          -A

          On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Preston B <prestonbecker@...> wrote:

          Just one?

          To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
          From: antoniopatrasso@...
          Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:23:21 -0400

          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 23 8:33 AM
            Gotcha.  Sorry for the double post.

            To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com

            From: antoniopatrasso@...
            Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:23:21 -0400

            Please count me in for dinner as well; I'll be there as soon as Settmour court lets out.

            -Antonio

            --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, Preston B <prestonbecker@...> wrote:

            > Howdy Snakes!
            >
            > I have volunteered to arrange a catered dinner for us on Thursday night. Price should be 10-15 a person for food and soda, BYOB. If that price is a problem for you, email me privately and we will work something out. Kids younger than teen-agers will have a reduced price. A headcount was started on the FB page.
            >
            > Me + girls =3.
            > Raina and Tiberius (I
            > assume) =5.
            > John G =6.
            > Chris and Melinda, 8.
            > Nosenchucks, 12.
            >
            > Stacey +2 kids =15.
            > James and (presumably) his love bunny, 17.
            > Marietta = 18
            >
            > Anyone else want in? Please let me know by Aug 1st, so I can place the order with the restaurant.
            >
            > I am planning on ordering pasta and salad from http://butlersmamarosas.com/
            >
            > Thanks!
            > Tally
            >
            > P.S. Sorry if you are getting this message multiple times.

          • Damon Cunningham
            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 23 2:35 PM
              I'm in.
              nkante

              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 25 8:55 AM
                I would love to attend. I think it will be just me. If I bring a friend along would that be ok? I will happily pay the extra dollars. Does any one need any help with anything?

                Talan

                Message 7 of 17 , Jul 25 9:25 AM
                  If the friend is cute, s/he's welcome, otherwise, we at the Serpentius Corporation have strict rules about non-militia members attending the annual dinner.
                  Winking smile
                  I'll put you down for two.

                  Tally.

                  To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com