PENNSIC!!!! WOOHOO!!

  • whimsy70@aol.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 19 12:56 PM
      Good morning to all in our lovely family. I write this to all of those who are camping with us at pennsic and those of you who are not please continue read anyway . I want to let everyone know that as of right now we awaiting word from "land 1"in regards to our block we are on the same block (n18)that assignment has been made but as in the past there is some issues but with that aside we should be in the same spot in a similar configuration (the backyard behind BYH) Please respond to me with the following information. I need your tent size and when you showing up. Please don't assume that I remembered your tent size as it may be a different one. I am not looking for the exact minute that you are showing up but if I have an idea then I can try to be there in camp or make sure someone will be there that can point you to your spot and things will run smoothly. This years camp fees will be $35 per adult and $15 per child. As you know this all goes towards propane, ice, water ,stuff for the kitchen,storage ect.. I did not make any plans for a dinner this year but if we want to do something nice in the encampment and we all bring stuff (or let me know to try and pick up) then on Thursday of war week is our required household's gathering. This last item is for for everyone regardless of whether you are camping with us or not. Arranged your schedules accordingly as this has been a standing date for the past three years. We as a house ask little of each other, make this a priority. I need responses. You can post here or message me privately either here or at my gmail account (inosenchuk@...) I thank you all in advance and look forward to an excellent war with everyone. YIS Ivan
    • Preston B
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 22 5:43 PM
        Howdy Snakes!

        I have volunteered to arrange a catered dinner for us on Thursday night.  Price should be 10-15 a person for food and soda, BYOB.   If that price is a problem for you, email me privately and we will work something out.  Kids younger than teen-agers will have a reduced price.  A headcount was started on the FB page.

        Me + girls =3.
        Raina and Tiberius (I assume) =5.
        John G =6.
        Chris and Melinda, 8.
        Nosenchucks, 12.
        Stacey +2 kids =15.
        James and (presumably) his love bunny, 17.
        Marietta = 18

        Anyone else want in?  Please let me know by Aug 1st, so I can place the order with the restaurant.

        I am planning on ordering pasta and salad from http://butlersmamarosas.com/

        Thanks!
        Tally

        P.S.
        Sorry if you are getting this message multiple times.

      • Marietta

          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 22 5:49 PM
            Gotcha.  +1 is a kid?  We are up to 19!
            Tally

            To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 22 6:02 PM
              No. Kid will not be there by Thursday, it is boyfriend, he's an adult.
              --  Marietta

              On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 8:49 PM, Preston B <prestonbecker@...> wrote:

              Gotcha.  +1 is a kid?  We are up to 19!
              Tally
            • joe mckay
              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 23 4:40 AM
                Kitt and I will be leaving before thursday. Thank you for doing this Tally and I am sorry we'll be missing it this year.
              • Preston B
                Message 7 of 17 , Jul 23 4:42 AM
                  No worries.  Glad you guys are coming to war.

                  To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
                  From: joehardcore@...
                  Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 07:40:09 -0400
                  Subject: [Serpentius_Militia] Re: Serpentius Thursday night household dinner

                  Kitt and I will be leaving before thursday. Thank you for doing this Tally and I am sorry we'll be missing it this year.

                • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jul 23 7:22 AM
                    Goerijs and family = 4.......Small appetites.

                    Will supply some ale to share.

                    Thanks for setting this up.

                    > Howdy Snakes!
                    >
                    > I have volunteered to arrange a catered dinner for us on
                    > Thursday night. Price should be 10-15 a person for food
                    > and soda, BYOB. If that price is a problem for you,
                    > email me privately and we will work something out. Kids
                    > younger than teen-agers will have a reduced price. A
                    > headcount was started on the FB page.
                    >
                    > Me + girls =3.
                    > Raina and Tiberius (I
                    > assume) =5.
                    > John G =6.
                    > Chris and Melinda, 8.
                    > Nosenchucks, 12.
                    >
                    > Stacey +2 kids =15.
                    > James and (presumably) his love bunny, 17.
                    > Marietta = 18
                    >
                    > Anyone else want in? Please let me know by Aug 1st, so I
                    > can place the order with the restaurant.
                    >
                    > I am planning on ordering pasta and salad from
                    > http://butlersmamarosas.com/
                    >
                    > Thanks!
                    > Tally
                    >
                    > P.S. Sorry if you are getting this message multiple
                    > times.

                    http://www.nni.com/
                  • Preston B
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jul 23 7:32 AM

                      Glad you'll be there!

                      > To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
                      > From: oscar@...
                      > Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 10:22:09 -0400
                      > Subject: Re: [Serpentius_Militia] Serpentius Thursday night household dinner
                      >
                      > Goerijs and family = 4.......Small appetites.
                      >
                      > Will supply some ale to share.
                      >
                      > Thanks for setting this up.
                      > >

                      > > Howdy Snakes!
                      > >
                      > > I have volunteered to arrange a catered dinner for us on
                      > > Thursday night. Price should be 10-15 a person for food
                      > > and soda, BYOB. If that price is a problem for you,
                      > > email me privately and we will work something out. Kids
                      > > younger than teen-agers will have a reduced price. A
                      > > headcount was started on the FB page.
                      > >
                      > > Me + girls =3.
                      > > Raina and Tiberius (I
                      > > assume) =5.
                      > > John G =6.
                      > > Chris and Melinda, 8.
                      > > Nosenchucks, 12.
                      > >
                      > > Stacey +2 kids =15.
                      > > James and (presumably) his love bunny, 17.
                      > > Marietta = 18
                      > >
                      > > Anyone else want in? Please let me know by Aug 1st, so I
                      > > can place the order with the restaurant.
                      > >
                      > > I am planning on ordering pasta and salad from
                      > > http://butlersmamarosas.com/
                      > >
                      > > Thanks!
                      > > Tally
                      > >
                      > > P.S. Sorry if you are getting this message multiple
                      > > times.

                      > <*> Your email settings:
                      > Individual Email | Traditional
                      >
                      > <*> To change settings online go to:
                      > (Yahoo! ID required)
                      >
                      > <*> To change settings via email:
                      > Serpentius_Militia-digest@yahoogroups.com
                      > Serpentius_Militia-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                    • John
                      Message 10 of 17 , Jul 23 8:21 AM
                        john the breeder and
                        +1

                        --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, Preston B <prestonbecker@...> wrote:

                        > Howdy Snakes!
                        >
                        > I have volunteered to arrange a catered dinner for us on Thursday night. Price should be 10-15 a person for food and soda, BYOB. If that price is a problem for you, email me privately and we will work something out. Kids younger than teen-agers will have a reduced price. A headcount was started on the FB page.
                        >
                        > Me + girls =3.
                        > Raina and Tiberius (I
                        > assume) =5.
                        > John G =6.
                        > Chris and Melinda, 8.
                        > Nosenchucks, 12.
                        >
                        > Stacey +2 kids =15.
                        > James and (presumably) his love bunny, 17.
                        > Marietta = 18
                        >
                        > Anyone else want in? Please let me know by Aug 1st, so I can place the order with the restaurant.
                        >
                        > I am planning on ordering pasta and salad from http://butlersmamarosas.com/
                        >
                        > Thanks!
                        > Tally
                        >
                        > P.S. Sorry if you are getting this message multiple times.

                      • Antonio Patrasso
                        Message 11 of 17 , Jul 23 8:23 AM
                          Please count me in for dinner as well; I'll be there as soon as Settmour court lets out.

                          -Antonio

                          Message 12 of 17 , Jul 23 8:24 AM

                            Just one?

                            To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
                            From: antoniopatrasso@...
                            Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:23:21 -0400

                            Message 13 of 17 , Jul 23 8:29 AM
                              You already have Stacey and the kids on the list.  I wanna eat, too.

                              -A

                              On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Preston B <prestonbecker@...> wrote:

                              Just one?

                              To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
                              From: antoniopatrasso@...
                              Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:23:21 -0400

                              Message 14 of 17 , Jul 23 8:33 AM
                                Gotcha.  Sorry for the double post.

                                To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com

                                From: antoniopatrasso@...
                                Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:23:21 -0400

                                Please count me in for dinner as well; I'll be there as soon as Settmour court lets out.

                                -Antonio

                                --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, Preston B <prestonbecker@...> wrote:

                                > Howdy Snakes!
                                >
                                > I have volunteered to arrange a catered dinner for us on Thursday night. Price should be 10-15 a person for food and soda, BYOB. If that price is a problem for you, email me privately and we will work something out. Kids younger than teen-agers will have a reduced price. A headcount was started on the FB page.
                                >
                                > Me + girls =3.
                                > Raina and Tiberius (I
                                > assume) =5.
                                > John G =6.
                                > Chris and Melinda, 8.
                                > Nosenchucks, 12.
                                >
                                > Stacey +2 kids =15.
                                > James and (presumably) his love bunny, 17.
                                > Marietta = 18
                                >
                                > Anyone else want in? Please let me know by Aug 1st, so I can place the order with the restaurant.
                                >
                                > I am planning on ordering pasta and salad from http://butlersmamarosas.com/
                                >
                                > Thanks!
                                > Tally
                                >
                                > P.S. Sorry if you are getting this message multiple times.

                              • Damon Cunningham
                                Message 15 of 17 , Jul 23 2:35 PM
                                  I'm in.
                                  nkante

                                  Message 16 of 17 , Jul 25 8:55 AM
                                    I would love to attend. I think it will be just me. If I bring a friend along would that be ok? I will happily pay the extra dollars. Does any one need any help with anything?

                                    Talan

                                    Message 17 of 17 , Jul 25 9:25 AM
                                      If the friend is cute, s/he's welcome, otherwise, we at the Serpentius Corporation have strict rules about non-militia members attending the annual dinner.
                                      Winking smile
                                      I'll put you down for two.

                                      Tally.

                                      To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com