Saturday Demo in Madison, NJ

  • clost95@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 9, 2012
      Hello everybody

      This Saturday 4/14 we (Barony of Settmour Swamp) will be holding a small demo at Drew University in Madison, NJ for their medieval faire.

      We are doing the basics: A&S, Heavy, and Fencing.

      The event is free and would love to see anyone available come on out either to participate or attend

      If you are willing to help or have any questions let me know.

      Basic Info:

      Saturday 4/14/12
      10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
      Drew University
      36 Madison Avenue
      Madison, NJ 07940
      973-408-3000

      YIS
      Edmund Patterson
      Chatalaine Settmour Swamp

    • Marietta

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 25, 2012
          Feral has asked for fighters in households to form triads. 2 S&S and 1 pole. I would like to see who in Serpentis would like to try and form a triad for the unbelts at Pennsic. John and myself can act as shields if some one wants to play with pole. Is this something we want to do?

          Talan
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 25, 2012
            Yes but we can Have more than one Triad.
            I believe jouhn and Ivan already have something happening.

            "Unyielding resolve has no conqueror."
            Omega

            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 25, 2012

              And if you live near a Serpentius Militia ally ask one of them, and vice versa!

              Gareth

              "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

              George Orwell

              Feral has asked for fighters in households to form triads. 2 S&S and 1 pole. I would like to see who in Serpentis would like to try and form a triad for the unbelts at Pennsic. John and myself can act as shields if some one wants to play with pole. Is this something we want to do?

              Talan

            • Preston B
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 25, 2012
                Any snakes going to Spring War Practice this week-end?  I am thinking about going.
                Tally

                To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 25, 2012
                  I would be, but I screwed my left ankle/knee up at Mudthaw and I'm still healing.

                  FWIW, I'm interested in triad polearm action, or available fourth man.

                   - Istvan

                  To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 26, 2012
                    Sorry Tally.

                    I can't make it. I will flying back to PA from Texas that day. I won't make it in time for the fighting. Omega is right. We can have as many triads as we want. The question is who all is interested. We have a few who have spoken up. Is there anyone else?

                    Talan
                  • James Gallagher
                    Message 9 of 11 , Apr 26, 2012
                      I am not sure if living way out on Long Island is an issue, but I would be interested.

                      Vlad

                      I can't make it. I will flying back to PA from Texas that day. I won't make it in time for the fighting. Omega is right. We can have as many triads as we want. The question is who all is interested. We have a few who have spoken up. Is there anyone else?

                      Talan

                    • serpentiusjoe
                      Message 10 of 11 , Apr 26, 2012
                        I've been waiting to come back to fighting this Saturday but Master Cet is still working out some of my armor so I won't be back to fighting til sometime next week when I get all my armor worked out.

                        I will be making it to Roses and all the War camps in June if anyone wants to square up and carpool or get together.

                        2676153031

                        --- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, Preston B <prestonbecker@...> wrote:

                        > Any snakes going to Spring War Practice this week-end? I am thinking about going.
                        > Tally
                        >

                        > To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
                        > From: dimilo247@...
                        > Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 14:24:23 -0700
                        > Subject: Re: [Serpentius_Militia] Triad

                        > Yes but we can Have more than one Triad.I believe jouhn and Ivan already have something happening. "Unyielding resolve has no conqueror."Omega

                      • Kep
                        Message 11 of 11 , May 8, 2012
                          So far we have one triad. I would like to try and get another triad going. I can fight sword and board, I need another shield and pole. Any volunteers?

                          Talan