April fighting schedule.

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2012
      The 8th and the 15th will be IornBog and Edison moose practice. You guys need to let me know which date you prefer for which practice

      April 8th
      April 15th
      April 22nd - Out of town
      April 28th - Ivan, Gunvor, Tiberius. upstate NY
    • Raina Stoutenburg

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 2, 2012
          Southern Region War Practice out in  Shire of Owlsherst - York Haven, PA

          Southern Region War Camp is 6/8 - 6/10 in  Barony of Carillion - Manalapan, NJ

          Ed

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 2, 2012

            East kingdom southern region war practice: http://www.eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.html?eid=2205

            I'm guessing the one in June is the one that's a "required" event?

            Gunnvor

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 2, 2012

              Iron-bog is not having practice on the 8th. Due to it being Easter.

              Yis

              Lucas

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 3, 2012
                There are so many war camp options.
                I think all of them should be listed, but put the date and location so people can choose their preferred.
                I personally was talking about the one in June when I was saying war camp (northern and southern) but I am a big fan of a lot of Carillions :) so I might be biased.
                --  Marietta

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 3, 2012
                  Me and the fam are going to New York the week-end of the 15th, and I am not sure what time we would be back.

                  I would have no trouble beating someone with a stick on Easter, however, if there is a practice going on.

                  Tally

                  To: Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com